Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saturday in the Park


Yesterday it was a beautiful February Saturday; the kind that says, "Spring will be here soon!"

I was invited to the park by my ball-loving boy and my man. I ran in lots of circles, ears flapping until I could run no more. It's been a long winter, and soon I discovered I'm a bit out of shape.

The most fun, however, was greeting people, making friends, and hearing everyone say how adorable I am. Several new friends were encouraged to make a Labradoodle their next pet!
Being cute comes naturally to me.

A good time was had by all us three ...but...I have to say I "paid" for it later in the evening, as I was discovered by my people to be limping around the cottage.

I'm really sore.

This spring I have made a pledge to get myself in shape!

I finished the day with a very long nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment